Based on a personalized treatment plan, teens may take part in individual and group therapy to cope with barriers to sobriety, such as intrusive thoughts, lack of motivation, and socialization issues.
- A thorough evaluation of mental health and substance use history
- Counseling to address the relationship between substance use and mental health conditions
- Medication to address the symptoms of mental health
- Support and education for family
- Follow-up programs for support once the inpatient program is complete
Whether your teen has tried other programs in the past or this is the first time, it’s important to find a program that caters specifically to teens and addresses dual diagnosis. With a residential program and a community of support peers, teens can relearn habits and build healthy relationships with others to move forward on a healthier path.